Artisanal decor, inspired by nature..
As Indonesias arts and crafts capital - their workshop is located in Yogyakarta. Mosscraft specialises in creating pieces from local Suar wood. All raw material is carefully selected, so each piece has its own distinctive, earthy design.
Beautiful and unique pieces that would do well in any room. Gives the feeling of warmth and authenticity. Outstanding craftsmanship.
To enhance natural beauty, they chose Suar wood, which is local to Indonesia. This wood is unique in that it has abstract, fluid-like interlocking grains.
Their pieces are protected with a matte wax finish to enhance the texture and depth of the wooden grains.
Inspired by nature, they craft timeless pieces that add simplicity to your space.
All of their pieces are made from individual slabs chosen by their team of artisans to achieve this effect.
1. We source our pieces, made from solid wood, directly from nature.
2. We carefully select every slab of wood, so we can isolate the stroke on the piece, ensuring every vase will have its own raw, characteristic details.
3. We enhance the wooden grains on every vase by creating small erosions into the piece.
4. We leave the natural embellishments that beautify and enhance its organic look.
5. We deliver the hand-made, unique piece whenever it is made-to-order.
The shapes overall have been created to showcase their signature abstract effect in different sizes and shapes. They are all solid wooden pieces, and not hollowed out, due to a delicate craft process - for this reason they are crafted as decoration pieces.